Posted on Jul 6th, 2010 by Elliot Aronow
Yo! It is literally one hundred and two degrees here in NYC so once again this week’s Food Gold is going to be a “non cooker.” The good news is that we have a new lively and lovely fruit-based salsa for you cats to try out. It takes about ten minutes to whip up and can be used throughout the week to add some zip to your breakfast burrito, tortilla chips or love life. It also tastes about 10000x better than the store bought stuff, which is often loaded with loads of extra salt and old fruit.
So long as you pay attention the size of your cuts when you are doing your prep work, you really can’t mess this up! Let’s do this.
- Recent News
- Sleepy Tom “Champions”
- Nick Catchdubs Remixes Goldlink
- A-Trak & gLAdiator Remix Foster The People
- Sammy Bananas “Peach Mix”
- Smalltown DJs feat. Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru” Neighbour + The Slow Waves Remixes
- Anna Lunoe “Bass Drum Dealer”
- Astronomar & CRNKN “Young Mummy”
- Sleepy Tom Pillowcast #001
- Wheez-ie “Deadbolt”
- Banana Seat “Pump Dance”
- Sluggers “Courtesy / HYPR”
- See All Headlines