Posted on Sep 28th, 2010 by Elliot Aronow
In keeping with the fall (and Food Gold stereo favorites The Fall) the time of butternut squash is now upon us. I really like this recipe on account of the fact that it plays on all of the things that make this veggie such a delight for quick fall time meals—it’s sweet, savory, pretty impossible to overcook and substantial but not heavy. Here we braise the squash in luxurious heavy cream and then crisp it up using very high heat, which adds a textural interplay that is really off the chain. Recipe after de jump!
- Recent News
- Smalltown DJs feat. Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru” Neighbour + The Slow Waves Remixes
- Anna Lunoe “Bass Drum Dealer”
- Astronomar & CRNKN “Young Mummy”
- Sleepy Tom Pillowcast #001
- Wheez-ie “Deadbolt”
- Banana Seat “Pump Dance”
- Sluggers “Courtesy / HYPR”
- Simply Ded “Nothing Sacred”
- World’s Fair “N.A.A.S.”
- Nick Catchdubs Dark Disco Mix
- New Sammy Bananas Bootleg + Moogfest Set This Sunday!
- See All Headlines