Posted on Oct 1st, 2008 by A-Trak
Why are people so uninspired with their hard drive names? You can give them any name you want, and yet everyone’s got the same “Music”, “Music II”, “Backup” or “Big Kahuna” names. I confess, I used to suffer from the same blandness, until I decided to name one of mine Ralph a few years ago (as in Wiggum). Ever since then, all my hard drives have had Simpsons names. One of my backup drives is Dr Hibbert. I’ve got 2 portable drives that are always together and they’re called Monty and Smithers. My latest one is Cletus, I don’t care about it as much.
I hope someone reads this and gets inspired to find a running theme of their own. 80′s wrestlers! Renaissance artists! Kool Keith aliases! The possibilities are endless.
- Recent News
- DaVinci & Sweet Valley “Ghetto Cuisine” Download + “Got That Line” Video
- Willy Joy “Geeks”
- Nick Catchdubs & Friends Fridays @ Webster Hall Studio
- Duck Sauce Get Skrill’d
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- See All Headlines