Posted on Jan 29th, 2013 by Mr Goldbar
Swedish rave genius Carli has been destroying clubs for years: first as the curly half of remix superstars (and Robyn collaborators) Savage Skulls, then as one of the mad scientists behind Crookers’ collabapalooza Dr Gonzo, and lately with his own wonderfully out-of-control solo productions.
His brand new “Look Up” is the latest evolution for Carli’s sound, welding throwback diva vocals and piano stabs onto hypermodern, stadium-worthy laser beam beats – a “secret weapon” that has had fans salivating ever since A-Trak and other big dog DJs began spinning the demo in their festival sets around the globe. B-side “Mind Control” keeps the time machine set on stun, with chopped up breakbeats and voodoo ray vibes mashing up against Carli’s signature big-room kicks and ecstatic synth riffs. These two tracks make the “Look Up” single on Fool’s Gold a DJ must-have, and a guaranteed party-starter in any decade. Get it now on Beatport!
- Recent News
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- See All Headlines