Posted on Sep 15th, 2008 by A-Trak
I’m still getting mileage out of that fateful day when I went to the Nike ID studio with Dust and Kesh and made the Running Man dunks and Fool’s Gold air maxes (more on those later).
Nike Women has a blog and they just posted this interview filmed with me that day. Check it out!
Posted on Jul 21st, 2008 by A-Trak
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I did 5 shows in 3 cities. You know what that means? A new blog for you, that’s what. I’m gonna throw Thursday in the mix too because I did some pretty neat stuff. So strap on your blog seatbelt and get ready for the ride. Read More
Posted on Jun 26th, 2008 by Mr Goldbar
Now that A-Trak’s Running Man mix is out this week on iTunes in its full 45-minute workout format, we can direct you to these stand-alone nuggets: single “Say Woah,” and the original version of “Mastered” featuring Lupe Fiasco (who couldn’t be cleared and ended up replaced by Kid Cudi on the final Original Run version).
Posted on Jun 25th, 2008 by A-Trak
Dudes! You’ve known since this post that I was about to come out with a record for all your jogging needs. This is essentially my first record — can you feel the excitement in my blogging style today? Anyway it’s out now and you can cop it on iTunes. It’s available all over the world but our North American friends also get a 5 minute “behind the scenes” style video shot in my
studio living room.
- Recent News
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- See All Headlines