Posted on Sep 16th, 2008 by A-Trak
So I’m in Berlin for a couple days. I just spent the afternoon with Peaches, she took me to the Holocaust Memorial but before getting into the heaviness we had lunch and talked about various musical doodads and she put me on to the laser harp, as popularized by Jean-Michel Jarre.
Check it out!
- Recent News
- Sleepy Tom Thump Mix
- New gLAdiator Mix + Low Pros Preview
- Sonos A-Trak Vid + Low Pros TWRK Remix
- DaVinci & Sweet Valley “Ghetto Cuisine” Download + “Got That Line” Video
- Willy Joy “Geeks”
- Nick Catchdubs & Friends Fridays @ Webster Hall Studio
- Duck Sauce Get Skrill’d
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- See All Headlines