Posted on Sep 16th, 2008 by A-Trak
So I’m in Berlin for a couple days. I just spent the afternoon with Peaches, she took me to the Holocaust Memorial but before getting into the heaviness we had lunch and talked about various musical doodads and she put me on to the laser harp, as popularized by Jean-Michel Jarre.
Check it out!
- Recent News
- Brillz “RETWONKED” Out Today
- High Klassified Live @ Boiler Room MTL
- New Tommy Trash Cubic Zirconia Bootleg
- New RL Grime Mix + Illroots Vid
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- See All Headlines