Posted on Sep 15th, 2008 by A-Trak
I’m still getting mileage out of that fateful day when I went to the Nike ID studio with Dust and Kesh and made the Running Man dunks and Fool’s Gold air maxes (more on those later).
Nike Women has a blog and they just posted this interview filmed with me that day. Check it out!
- Recent News
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- Smalltown DJs feat Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #25
- Low Pros feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway “Jack Tripper”
- Surrender! – Biochemical
- See All Headlines