Posted on Sep 15th, 2008 by A-Trak
I’m still getting mileage out of that fateful day when I went to the Nike ID studio with Dust and Kesh and made the Running Man dunks and Fool’s Gold air maxes (more on those later).
Nike Women has a blog and they just posted this interview filmed with me that day. Check it out!
- Recent News
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- New Bruiser Brigade Mixtapes
- See All Headlines