Posted on Jun 18th, 2012 by Mr Goldbar
School’s out and surf’s up… what better time for some new warm weather Fool’s Gold gear? We just got a batch of logo tees in tropical lime and coral colors, as well as a snazzy black logo tank top to show off the guns.
We’ve got them all in stock at the Fool’s Gold retail superstore on 536 Metropolitan Ave in Brooklyn (open Monday-Saturday from noon till 6) and the FG webstore at store.foolsgoldrecs.com (open always!), along with a gang of other summery merch like tie dye tees and Danny Brown bandanas.
If that’s not enough to convince you, we’re offering free domestic US shipping all this week by entering “summerjam” at checkout. Promo code expires this Sunday at midnight, so act fast and stock up! Read More
Posted on May 15th, 2009 by Mr Goldbar
Check out new-school radio icon Peter Rosenberg rocking Fool’s Gold garms in the crowd during Asher Roth’s performance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night. Quite a bit of screen time no less! Good looking out.
Cop your own “classic colorway” tee shirt (mens and ladies sizes!) at the FG Online Store. Props to Tap.10 for the late night find.
- Recent News
- New RL Grime Mix + Illroots Vid
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- See All Headlines