Posted on Aug 16th, 2008 by A-Trak
I meant to post this 24 hours ago but internet access is like the Holy Grail when you’re on the road.
I landed in London after the classic yet dreaded overnight flight. I had a bad case of the Middle Seat Blues but I did manage to get 2 or 3 hours of sleep in there. As we took off I was starving and really looking forward to my meal. I was in the second-to-last row though so I knew I’d have to twiddle my thumbs for a hot minute. Then the guy on my left got his meal before everyone. He had one of those “special” orders. I was thinking, I’m going to start asking for kosher meals when I book these flights. Most of you know that I’m Jewish, but I eat everything, I don’t really care. However if this will allow me to eat before everyone else, sign me up! Bring on the airplane latkes, baby. Those meals are probably better anyway since they make less of them.
- Recent News
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- Smalltown DJs feat Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #25
- Low Pros feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway “Jack Tripper”
- Surrender! – Biochemical
- See All Headlines