Posted on Aug 21st, 2008 by Mr Goldbar
Right around when A-Trak’s Running Man mix for Nike+ first dropped, he went to the Nike ID studios with our art director Dust La Rock and our pal Kesh to test out some colorways. Now you can put the fruits of their afternoon on your feet by winning these Nike ID dunks!
We have 5 pairs to give away, all you have to do is email us your name, shoe size, shipping address (no PO boxes, you gotta be able to sign for these) and phone number, and we’ll choose winners at random next week.
UPDATE: Almost 1,000 entries in a weekend, not too shabby! Congratulations to Erin McCulley of St Petersburg, Keena Carson of Newport News, Ronald Moore Jr of the Bronx, Dean Bryce of London, and Yan Philippe of Montreal!
Posted on Jul 9th, 2008 by A-Trak
My homegirl Kesh just started a new blog to go with some new parties she’ll be throwing in New York, where she relocated from Foggy London Town. Check it out!
You gotta respect Kesh’s hustle, she’s MySpace famous! She’s a designer from London, friends with Cassette Playa (and myself), she’s styled some of my photo shoots and Kanye recently posted about her on HIS blog. So many blogs! So many cross-referrals! Can the internet handle all these hyperlinks?
- Recent News
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- See All Headlines