Posted on Sep 16th, 2008 by A-Trak
So I’m in Berlin for a couple days. I just spent the afternoon with Peaches, she took me to the Holocaust Memorial but before getting into the heaviness we had lunch and talked about various musical doodads and she put me on to the laser harp, as popularized by Jean-Michel Jarre.
Check it out!
- Recent News
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- Smalltown DJs feat Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #25
- Low Pros feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway “Jack Tripper”
- Surrender! – Biochemical
- See All Headlines