Posted on Mar 25th, 2013 by Mr Goldbar
Fresh from rocking at all our SXSW events, the speaker bustin Queens collective World’s Fair dropped in on Peter Rosenberg’s Hot 97 show Real Late last night to do their thing over some iconic QU beats. Commence head nod! Grab WF’s “Tip Jar” (produced by Nick Catchdubs) on the Fool’s Gold Loosies compilation, out now.
Posted on May 2nd, 2011 by Mr Goldbar
Photo by Mel D Cole
Last night on Real Late with Peter Rosenberg, Danny Brown and Nick Catchdubs repped FG at the home of blazing hip hop and RnB. While Rosenberg spun “Ray Ban Vision (Remix),” “Greatest Rapper Ever” and “Guitar Solo,” Danny dropped knowledge on Tim Hortons, Eightball, and #dannybrownshair, then Catchdini took over the decks for a guest “throwback mix” featuring Cru, Brick City Kids, and more random rap nuggets.
Posted on May 30th, 2008 by Mr Goldbar
This week Kid Sister is in NYC to finish up her album, check out the Sex And The City premiere, and – most importantly – perform at Hot 97′s Summer Jam this Sunday (6/1) at Giants Stadium. We’re going to encourage her to perform “Takeover” while flashing baby photos of Prodigy on the Jumbotron. If you want to come to the show, text “Kid Sister” to 66937 for a chance to win passes.
- Recent News
- Tchami Mix For Do Androids Dance
- Brillz “RETWONKED” Out Today
- High Klassified Live @ Boiler Room MTL
- New Tommy Trash Cubic Zirconia Bootleg
- New RL Grime Mix + Illroots Vid
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- See All Headlines