Posted on Oct 1st, 2008 by A-Trak
Why are people so uninspired with their hard drive names? You can give them any name you want, and yet everyone’s got the same “Music”, “Music II”, “Backup” or “Big Kahuna” names. I confess, I used to suffer from the same blandness, until I decided to name one of mine Ralph a few years ago (as in Wiggum). Ever since then, all my hard drives have had Simpsons names. One of my backup drives is Dr Hibbert. I’ve got 2 portable drives that are always together and they’re called Monty and Smithers. My latest one is Cletus, I don’t care about it as much.
I hope someone reads this and gets inspired to find a running theme of their own. 80′s wrestlers! Renaissance artists! Kool Keith aliases! The possibilities are endless.
- Recent News
- Brillz “RETWONKED” Out Today
- High Klassified Live @ Boiler Room MTL
- New Tommy Trash Cubic Zirconia Bootleg
- New RL Grime Mix + Illroots Vid
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- See All Headlines