Posted on Dec 1st, 2011 by Mr Goldbar
Tomorrow (Friday, 12/2) at our retail store on 536 Metropolitan Ave in Brooklyn, we’ll be featuring the work of Daniel Albrigo, a NYC-based illustrator and noted tattoo artist, for the second installment of the Fool’s Gold Artist Series, curated by Dust La Rock. The inaugural edition was a fun one, and the follow up should be no different – Daniel will be showing new canvases and prints, we’ll be premiering an exclusive, limited-edition shirt featuring art from the flyer, and there will be complimentary refreshments from our friends at Bushmills from 7-9pm.
Posted on Nov 23rd, 2011 by Mr Goldbar
If you made it to the inaugural edition of our Artist Series, you already know the deal: we turn the Fool’s Gold store into a gallery, show off some new work and limited edition items from talent curated by FG art director Dust La Rock, and invite everyone to come hang for a few hours.
The second installment will be next Friday, December 2nd, featuring the work of Daniel Albrigo, a NYC-based illustrator and noted tattoo artist. He’ll be showing new canvases and prints, and we’ll be premiering an exclusive, limited-edition shirt featuring art from the flyer. Culture! Refereshments! Don’t miss out.
- Recent News
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- See All Headlines