Posted on Nov 18th, 2013 by Mr Goldbar
The night before our 6 Year Anniversary bash, we get the party started early with our latest Artist Series event, featuring brand new works from design iconoclast Bill McMullen. Over his storied career, Bill has worked on everything from Beastie Boys album covers to custom toys to full-body camouflage made of Starbucks logos, and his FG exhibition (titled “Low End Pleasures: Unknown Theory”) is sure to showcase even more of the high-concept pop-culture pastiche we know and love.
The show opens this Thursday (11/21) at the Fool’s Gold store on 536 Metropolitan Ave in Brooklyn from 7-9pm. Artist will be in attendance, refreshments will be served, and limited-edition merchandise will be available. Don’t miss it!
- Recent News
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- Smalltown DJs feat Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #25
- Low Pros feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway “Jack Tripper”
- Surrender! – Biochemical
- See All Headlines