Posted on Aug 23rd, 2012 by Mr Goldbar
Food Gold host Elliot Aronow took Ariel Pink (whose new album Mature Themes is out now) to Jack’s Wife Freda in SoHo to whip up some schnitzel in chef Zach Frankel’s kitchen. As with all things Pink, the results were appropriately fried. Watch this video and check what to do / what not to do when cooking your own thin n’ crispy chicken. Lasst uns essen!
For more Elliot in yer life, check the party for his Our Show zine at Soho Grand next Tuesday, August 28th. Music by Black Spaceship (Cosmo Baker & Prince Language), details on Facebook, and copies of the zine in our webstore.
- Recent News
- Tchami Mix For Do Androids Dance
- Brillz “RETWONKED” Out Today
- High Klassified Live @ Boiler Room MTL
- New Tommy Trash Cubic Zirconia Bootleg
- New RL Grime Mix + Illroots Vid
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- See All Headlines