Posted on Aug 23rd, 2012 by Mr Goldbar
Food Gold host Elliot Aronow took Ariel Pink (whose new album Mature Themes is out now) to Jack’s Wife Freda in SoHo to whip up some schnitzel in chef Zach Frankel’s kitchen. As with all things Pink, the results were appropriately fried. Watch this video and check what to do / what not to do when cooking your own thin n’ crispy chicken. Lasst uns essen!
For more Elliot in yer life, check the party for his Our Show zine at Soho Grand next Tuesday, August 28th. Music by Black Spaceship (Cosmo Baker & Prince Language), details on Facebook, and copies of the zine in our webstore.
- Recent News
- 100s “IVRY”
- Free Duck Sauce “Duck You” App
- 100s “Ten Freaky Hoes”
- New Sleepy Tom Bootlegs
- Mass Appeal “Rhythm Roulette” With Nick Catchdubs
- Eyes Everywhere “Off Bailey”
- Low Pros feat Travi$ Scott “100 Bottles”
- Smalltown DJs feat Lisa Lobsinger “See Thru”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #25
- Low Pros feat. Young Thug & PeeWee Longway “Jack Tripper”
- Surrender! – Biochemical
- See All Headlines