Posted on Dec 20th, 2012 by Mr Goldbar
The Goldmine is Fool’s Gold’s premium digital subscription service, powered by drip.fm. Members get every new Fool’s Gold release as high quality mp3s or WAVs, bonus joints from the archives, Goldmine-only remixes (like Brodinski’s insane take on Danny Brown’s “Die Like A Rockstar”), accapellas and more. Not to mention merch discounts, exclusive access to events… it’s kind of a big deal!
Give the gift of Goldmine to a Fool’s Gold fan in your life (or anyone who just likes new music) this holiday season with a drip.fm gift subscription, available in one, three, and six month amounts. Why not gift yourself, while yer at it? Tis the season!
Posted on May 17th, 2012 by Mr Goldbar
We’re proud to finally spill the beans on THE GOLDMINE, our new premium digital subscription service, powered by drip.fm.
For a low monthly subscription fee, fans get exclusive access to all new Fool’s Gold music as high quality 320 mp3 / WAV downloads, plus tons of extras, including hand-picked selections from the label’s back catalog, exclusive content (remixes, accapellas, DJ sets), merch discounts, priority access to events, and whatever other surprises we decide to cook up.
Sign up now at drip.fm/foolsgoldrecs and get our two most recent releases immediately, as well as a brand new, subscriber-exclusive remix of Danny Brown’s “Die Like A Rockstar” by Brodinski. Preview his tempo-slashing, subwoofer-humping rework here:
- Recent News
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- GrandeMarshall “Time”
- New Bames Remixes
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Ploom Mix 001: Day Off Los Angeles
- New gLAdiator Tracks
- 100s feat. Joey Fatts, A$ton Matthews and Da$h “Keep A Bitch Broke”
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #23
- DJ Scene & Jayceeoh “Damn”
- Duck Sauce “Radio Stereo”
- Craze x Klever “Scratch Nerds 2″
- See All Headlines