Vancouver upstart Sleepy Tom has quickly proved himself a young master of all things massive. His hometown parties and DJ sets alongside some of electronic music’s biggest names have earned a rep as Canada’s funnest. His internet incinerating bootlegs and official remixes (including an especially chunky take on Diplo’s “Set It Off”) can be heard everywhere from BBC radio to festival stages around the globe. And now with his first original release, The Currency, Sleepy Tom takes his taste for overdriven laser riffs, donk’d out kick drums, and all manner of speaker-zapping dance music to an even higher level of OOMPH. From the supercharged house of “Let It Go” to the title track’s rollercoaster-worthy buildups, The Currency is one debut that’s impossible to sleep on. Don’t let the kid’s name fool you!
|Upcoming Events See All Events|
|No upcoming events!|
- Recent News
- Fool’s Gold Day Off LA & Night Off Afterparty This Sunday!
- Sleepy Tom Diplo & Friends Mix
- New Sleepy Tom Remixes
- Breach “Jack (Sleepy Tom Bootleg)”
- Sleepy Tom Release Party Recap
- New Sleepy Tom Remix
- Sleepy Tom DJ Mix + EP Release Party
- Sleepy Tom “The Currency” Out Today!
- Sleepy Tom “The Currency” Out 5/28
- Sleepy Tom Podcast + Diplo Remix
- Sleepy Tom “Hit Em”
- See All Sleepy Tom Headlines