Nick Catchdubs has a party pedigree that’s truly unmatched. For nearly a decade, his wildly diverse DJ sets have been rocking clubs around the globe and launching thousands of hands into the air at festivals from Lollapalooza and Camp Bisco to Electric Daisy Carnival and HARDFest. Catchdubs-helmed mixtapes like Wale’s acclaimed 100 Miles & Running and the alt-rock Radio Friendly Unit Shifter series for Mishka have become iPod staples praised by Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, and the Chicago Reader, who call him “tastemaking royalty who can break an act singlehandedly.” And as co-founder of the influential label Fool’s Gold, Nick has introduced artists like Danny Brown, Kid Cudi and Duck Sauce to the world and been hailed as an “indie innovator” in the process by Billboard and the New York Times.
On his forthcoming album Smoke Machine, Nick brings his own production to the forefront with original songs fueled by that same versatile and inspired DJ spirit. Yet Nick’s true home isn’t inside the studio, but behind two turntables, working the crowd into a frenzy. As XXL Magazine put it, “when it comes to DJing, Nick Catchdubs is a regular Mr Do-It-All.” So whether it’s at a strobed-out stadium rave, champagne-fueled fashion show, or sweltering basement rap party, don’t sleep when this Brooklyn boy comes to take you for a spin.
|Upcoming Events See All Events|
|No upcoming events!|
- Recent News
- Fool’s Gold 6 Year Anniversary Recap
- Fool’s Gold x LTD+ Holiday Party 12/19
- HBK Holiday 12/17 with IAMSU, Sage The Gemini & Nick Catchdubs
- A-Trak & Nick Catchdubs Present Fool’s Gold Radio on SiriusXM #24
- Day Off LA ’13 Recap
- Danny Brown x Sleigh Bells “Brown Bells” Blends + NYC Ticket Giveaway
- Fool’s Gold Day Off Comes To Miami Sunday, December 8th
- Fool’s Gold 6 Year Anniversary 11/22
- TomorrowWorld Clubhouse Recap
- Fool’s Gold Day Off LA & Night Off Afterparty This Sunday!
- Fool’s Gold x Peas & Carrots LA Pop Up Shop + Collab Capsule
- See All Nick Catchdubs Headlines